Sometimes I think and sit and sometimes I sit and think, but mainly I just sit.

Introduce yourself to your fellow brewers here.
Rotation
Tippler

Sometimes I think and sit and sometimes I sit and think, but mainly I just sit.

Post by Rotation » Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:23 pm

Having just returned to the noble art of beer brewing after a long absence, I find myself once again sitting patiently watching my Spire Derbyshire IPA bubble away at 21c in the hopes that my patience will be rewarded with a glass or three of nice beer.

Oh by the way forgive my rambling, just dropped in to say Hi as a newbie to the forum.

Jim
Site Admin

Re: Sometimes I think and sit and sometimes I sit and think, but mainly I just sit.

Post by Jim » Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:34 am

Welcome to the forum, Rotation. :)

Hope your latest brew turns out well.
NURSE!! He's out of bed again!

JBK on Facebook
JBK on Twitter

Salar6
Sober

Re: Sometimes I think and sit and sometimes I sit and think, but mainly I just sit.

Post by Salar6 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:59 pm

Haven't brewed since 1980's wine and beer (from kits). Thinking of getting back into as a hobby but I don't drink any longer. Hoping to brew for friends and family. Want to learn what others doing first as I haven't a lot of time and space to brew at present time. Hope to do a lot of browsing .

NeilE1970
Steady Drinker

Post by NeilE1970 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:38 pm

Welcome Salar6! Sorry I’m late to the party. I’ve been away from brewing for the last 6 months, ended up not having that much time either.
I would recommend going extracts first if you don’t have much space. The extracts keep well and don’t take up much space.
Happy New Year

cwrw gwent
Lost in an Alcoholic Haze

Post by cwrw gwent » Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:28 am

Welcome/Croeso to Rotation and Salar6. I've often thought that one of the crucial factors in home-brewing is patience.

Cobnut
Lost in an Alcoholic Haze

Post by Cobnut » Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:05 am

cwrw gwent wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:28 am
I've often thought that one of the crucial factors in home-brewing is patience.
Oh, so that's where I'm going wrong! :lol:
Fermenting: Sunshine Marmalade
Conditioning: Festbier, Helles Bock
Drinking: Smoky, lager beer, Irish Export Stout, Hazelweiss 2023:2, Cascade APA (homegrown hops), Orval clone, Impy stout, Duvel clone, Conestoga (American Barley wine)
Planning: Kozel dark (ish), Simmonds Bitter, and more!