Brewers in the Plymouth area

Members' meetings, Beer Festivals and the like - bung it on here. Old topics will be pruned after 3 months.
bigrichlock
Hollow Legs

Brewers in the Plymouth area

Post by bigrichlock » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:19 am

Hello all,

I've just started AG brewing with some fairly drinkble results and was wondering if there was a craft/home brew club anywhere near Plymouth, Devon, I have done a google search and found clubs in Bristol but wounding if there was anything close to home or any active home brewers in the plymouth area?

Cheers

Richard

Shadowknight
Piss Artist

Re: Brewers in the Plymouth area

Post by Shadowknight » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:36 am

Plymouth brewer (well, not done one for YONKS! stupid diets) not heard of one. Seems the sort of thing you could ask at the Hop Shop about though, if there was one within a reasonable distance, he'd probably know about it.
Needs more Cowbell.

Lime Corridor

Post by Lime Corridor » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:08 pm

Sadly Richard,it would seem not, not through my feeble searching anyway. Trying the Hop Shop is a good shout, please let us know on here if there is. Maybe a bottle swap in the 2012?

LC

GrowlingDogBeer
Even further under the Table

Post by GrowlingDogBeer » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:31 pm

If there isn't one, you could always set one up.

bigrichlock
Hollow Legs

Post by bigrichlock » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:13 am

Thanks for the replys.

I have found that the Hop Shop although very well stocked and well priced it is not the greatest source of knoledge, i will enquire next time im in but not holding my breath, i remenber about 10 years ago they had a craft brewery in the back room but thats now a store room.

Just about to get going with my 3rd and 4th batch so am up for a bottle swap in 2012 Lime Corridor.

Cheers

Lime Corridor

Post by Lime Corridor » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:02 pm

cool Richard, let me know how you get on with the Hop Shop and when you feel like swapping.

all the best

LC