Lager Thank Life 2022 competition

Members' meetings, Beer Festivals and the like - bung it on here. Old topics will be pruned after 3 months.
f00b4r
Site Admin

Lager Thank Life 2022 competition

Post by f00b4r » Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:03 am

The London Amateur Brewers' 'Lager Than Life competition results are now out.
I recognise a few JBK members amongst the medals, including in the best of show medals. Congratulations to everyone who medalled and to the LAB club, who were the clear winners in the club table.

Cobnut
Drunk as a Skunk

Re: Lager Thank Life 2022 competition

Post by Cobnut » Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:07 am

I am mightily p*ssed off with Royal Mail who failed miserably to deliver my entries despite me paying for their 24 hour service.

Their wesbite is still showing that (they claim to have) attempted to deliver, but that "no-one seemed to be there" (at a f*cking working brewery on a weekday?!). Exchanging messages with the organisers, it seems no card was left, and as sender it seems I cannot request re-delivery.

What a crock!

That said, I doubt I'd have won with the beer I entered, even though I and the family have enjoyed drinking the rest of the corny!

Well done to all those who entered, and especially to those who medalled.
Fermenting: nowt
Conditioning: English IPA/Bretted English IPA
Drinking: Sunshine Marmalade, Festbier, Helles Bock, Smokey lagery beer, Irish Export StoutCascade APA (homegrown hops), Orval clone, Impy stout, Duvel clone, Conestoga (American Barley wine)
Planning: Dark Mild, Kozel dark (ish), Simmonds Bitter, Bitter, Citra PA and more!