Pump Clips and Labels for Kegerator Taps

A forum to discuss the various ways of getting beer into your glass.
ElthamBrewer
Tippler

Pump Clips and Labels for Kegerator Taps

Post by ElthamBrewer » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:35 am

Hi all,

Do people have any nifty and aesthetically pleasing solutions to labelling their taps on kegerators. I've been looking at a tower with 4x Nukataps. I've seen Kegland do a tap handle that allows you to put a picture on so I could print my own labels. I suppose the other option is the traditional chalk board somewhere nearby, or perhaps a tag hanging on a piece of string under the tap. The latter sounds a bit naff though - any great solutions?

Cheers,

Madbrewer
Tippler

Re: Pump Clips and Labels for Kegerator Taps

Post by Madbrewer » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:08 pm

I love doing my own, generally I do a screen print of the preview, print it on an inkjet printer and laminate. Here's a link to the label design software:

https://www.beerlabelizer.com/

My labels tend to be on a noughtical/ naughty-cal theme similar to those politically incorrect 1970's post cards but with saucy beer names i.e. Ship Happens, Otter's Pocket, Dirty Oars etc etc. <- similar I guess to Skinners brewery in style.

If the taps are coming through the front of the front/ side wall of the kegerator I would then blue tack them in place appropriately. If you need to attach the the actual tap itself - I would either use cable ties to fasten it to the handle or fashion a hanging label somehow.

Am rubbish at posting photos here but the laminated idea works well with a hand pull beer pump. I fasten to the plastic label holder with Gel Tape. It works well.

ElthamBrewer
Tippler

Post by ElthamBrewer » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:23 pm

I am loving beerlabelizer, what a neat site and thanks for pointing out!
Think I might start then with printing on photopaper and with over a bit of wire or the like beneath the tap shank, and go jazzy from there.

Nashbrew
Piss Artist

Post by Nashbrew » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:22 pm

Having great fun with https://www.beerlabelizer.com/
Attachments
label.JPG
label.JPG (25.5 KiB) Viewed 1006 times
Falling apart together nicley🍻