Gas Free Ball Lock Line Cleaning Kit - PET Party Pump Combo

A forum to discuss the various ways of getting beer into your glass.
Jocky
Even further under the Table

Re: Gas Free Ball Lock Line Cleaning Kit - PET Party Pump Combo

Post by Jocky » Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:25 pm

It’s only a liquid ball lock post. I have no need to flush the grey gas disconnects because I don’t put liquid in them.

I’m not so bothered about food grade stuff as I’m not running drinkable liquid through it, just water to flush stuff out so there’s no sticky residue.
Ingredients: Water, Barley, Hops, Yeast, Seaweed, Blood, Sweat, The swim bladder of a sturgeon, My enemies tears, Scenes of mild peril, An otter's handbag and Riboflavin.

f00b4r
Site Admin

Re: Gas Free Ball Lock Line Cleaning Kit - PET Party Pump Combo

Post by f00b4r » Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:04 pm

Jocky wrote:It’s only a liquid ball lock post. I have no need to flush the grey gas disconnects because I don’t put liquid in them.

I’m not so bothered about food grade stuff as I’m not running drinkable liquid through it, just water to flush stuff out so there’s no sticky residue.
Jocky wrote:It’s only a liquid ball lock post. I have no need to flush the grey gas disconnects because I don’t put liquid in them.

Ah, okay. I was also thinking about also using them to flush both posts and dip tubes on corny kegs; it would fit my keg washer routine better if the kegs were all washed one by one by the washer, manually rinsed each keg (whilst the next keg is washing) and then all sanitised by the washer afterwards. It makes short work of doing a load at once.