HF Hops

A pre-moderated forum where suppliers can advertise their business. Please start a new topic for each entry. YOUR POST WILL NOT BE VISIBLE UNTIL A MODERATOR APPROVES IT.
TheSumOfAllBeers
Lost in an Alcoholic Haze

Re: HF Hops

Post by TheSumOfAllBeers » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:18 pm

^ yes they would be. It's a much more practical amount of hops. My hop forward beers are up to ~ 400g hops per batch

McMullan

Post by McMullan » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:15 pm

HF_Hops wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:13 pm
You're right, we currently only offer 5kgs quantities, and you have to be a pretty serious home-brewer to require this much! However, the home-brew market is something we certainly want to be a part of. We don't yet offer cyro, but will talk to our suppliers. Do you think competitively priced 1kg quantities would be of interest to many home-brewers?
Cheers,
Will
I brew 20-25L batches and rarely use the same hop varieties back-to-back, but I'm sure some would be more interested in 1kg batches.

scuppeteer
Under the Table
Location: Brenchley, Kent (Birthplace of Fuggles... or is it?)

Post by scuppeteer » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:07 am

Excellent idea. But you're still more expensive than Farams who will happily sell 5kg to homebrewers. Is your shipping a lot cheaper to counter that? As it needs to be. :roll:

So if you can get stuff they can't can I have some El Dorado?
Dave Berry

Can't be arsed to keep changing this bit, so, drinking some beer and wanting to brew many more!

Sir, you are drunk! Yes madam, and you are ugly, but in the morning I shall be sober! - WSC

Sadfield

Post by Sadfield » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:23 am

HF_Hops wrote:You're right, we currently only offer 5kgs quantities, and you have to be a pretty serious home-brewer to require this much! However, the home-brew market is something we certainly want to be a part of. We don't yet offer cyro, but will talk to our suppliers. Do you think competitively priced 1kg quantities would be of interest to many home-brewers?
Cheers,
Will
Geterbrewed already do this at good price. I recall getting some Citra for around £35.

The website is a bit funny though and you may have to do a search for '1kg' or 'bulk'.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Sadfield on Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:23 am, edited 3 times in total.

McMullan

Post by McMullan » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:14 am

Do you sell whole hops?

dcq1974

Post by dcq1974 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:54 pm

And me =D>
DCQ Ph.D

author in

Handbook of Alcoholic Beverages: Technical, Analytical and Nutritional Aspects, 2 Volume Set, 1204 pages, edited by Alan J Buglass

**OUT NOW**

To find out more and buy online, go to
http://as.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle ... ption.html

scuppeteer
Under the Table
Location: Brenchley, Kent (Birthplace of Fuggles... or is it?)

Post by scuppeteer » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:12 am

So are these pellet or whole hop? Website doesn't state. Shipping cost isn't obvious before you check out. TBH you've fallen at the first hurdle and I don't think you've endeared anyone here to your services. :roll:
Dave Berry

Can't be arsed to keep changing this bit, so, drinking some beer and wanting to brew many more!

Sir, you are drunk! Yes madam, and you are ugly, but in the morning I shall be sober! - WSC

Sadfield

Post by Sadfield » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am

T90 Pellets. Says so but only when you click to see the hop info.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk