Brew2Bottle

A pre-moderated forum where suppliers can advertise their business. Please start a new topic for each entry. YOUR POST WILL NOT BE VISIBLE UNTIL A MODERATOR APPROVES IT.
f00b4r
Site Admin

Brew2Bottle

Post by f00b4r » Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:18 pm

You may want to be paying with a credit card or other payment protection if ordering from Brew2Bottle, given the following statements by Youngs:

https://www.youngsgroup.co.uk/?layout=edit&id=23

There was a thread on THBF (where they are sponsors) about it too and they were apparently going to make a statement, before the thread disappeared into thin air, so as far as I know there has been no statement by them to put their side, despite them saying they would do so.
The people that I know that have ordered from them have been very happy with the pricing and service but given that they seem to be continuing to trade, with apparent ongoing issues, just make sure your credit card company takes equal liability for any purchases.

clarets7
Piss Artist

Re: Brew2Bottle

Post by clarets7 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:17 pm

That's worrying, I've ordered from them in the past and had no problems at all with the service. Was just about to order a sack of Pauls Malt from them as well, but I'll hold off I think. Any other online shops sell Pauls Malt?
"The paradise of the rich is made out of the hell of the poor" - Victor Hugo

f00b4r
Site Admin

Post by f00b4r » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:24 pm

clarets7 wrote:That's worrying, I've ordered from them in the past and had no problems at all with the service. Was just about to order a sack of Pauls Malt from them as well, but I'll hold off I think. Any other online shops sell Pauls Malt?
You can always use a credit card or Paypal, to give some protection but otherwise Cross My Loof sell that malt.

Nashbrew
Piss Artist

Post by Nashbrew » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:26 am

This is a shame they are the only Uk supplier of Keg King products. Was hoping to get some new taps.
I have used them in the past with no issues.
Falling apart together nicley🍻

f00b4r
Site Admin

Post by f00b4r » Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:26 pm

Nashbrew wrote:This is a shame they are the only Uk supplier of Keg King products. Was hoping to get some new taps.
I have used them in the past with no issues.
I heard a rumour that Keg King have found another supplier/distributor either in the UK or Europe, hopefully it means their gear is more widely available in the future.

Nashbrew
Piss Artist

Post by Nashbrew » Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:09 am

I did Email Keg King and they did respond with a positive news regarding UK suppliers and support going forward.
Will have to wait and see what that is going to look like.

Nashbrew
Piss Artist

Post by Nashbrew » Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:44 am

Had a response from Keg King regarding UK distribution:

In response to your enquiry I am happy to inform you that distribution of our products in the UK going forward will be handled by Bevie.
This is extremely important for us and Bevie was a very logical choice because they are well placed to offer the best channel for us.

Looks like there stuff will be available through multiple outlets going forward.

Brew Mart Sheffield
Sober

Post by Brew Mart Sheffield » Thu May 12, 2022 10:43 pm

It is very sad that another homebrew shop is closing. However, don't worry about your Kings Keg products they were not the only shop to offer them. I would say most homebrew shops like ourselves do stock KIng Keg and will be more than happy to help you.

clarets7
Piss Artist

Post by clarets7 » Fri May 13, 2022 10:18 am

Brew2Bottle are still trading and on their website they are saying they have solved their logistical problems and will have more stock in soon.
"The paradise of the rich is made out of the hell of the poor" - Victor Hugo

richard080561
Piss Artist

Post by richard080561 » Fri May 13, 2022 9:10 pm

This was posted on the Homebrew forum yesterday
https://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/thre ... st-1138268
"Hi, my name is Steve Ackers and I was a big investor in Brew2Bottle of which I lost all my invested money due to problems with Virtual Distribution which got into serious financial difficulty. (No fault of B2B) I am now in the process of saving B2B which is going extremely well. We are currently locating to new premises which is nearly done so as of today stock levels will soon be returning to normal.

On a positive note new investors are on board who are very keen to return B2B to its former glory with more products better deals and of course a customer service that is second to none. Please be patient with us during this difficult time it’s not long now and we’ll soon be back better than ever.

P.S. full customer service will be back soon, new telephone number to be advised.

Thank you for understanding.
Steve"
Richard M
Cardiff

Nashbrew
Piss Artist

Post by Nashbrew » Mon May 16, 2022 9:08 am

Brew Mart Sheffield wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 10:43 pm
It is very sad that another homebrew shop is closing. However, don't worry about your Kings Keg products they were not the only shop to offer them. I would say most homebrew shops like ourselves do stock KIng Keg and will be more than happy to help you.
King Keg and Keg King are 2 different companies.
I am looking for Keg King products B2B were the only UK supplier until Bevie took over distribution, but there is little or no stock in the UK yet.

hebbstar
Steady Drinker
Location: ChesVegas (Chesterfield - Town of the Crooked Spire)

Post by hebbstar » Mon May 16, 2022 9:09 am

I had an issue with an order where I ordered 2 tap shanks. I got sent two boxes so 8 in total, 6 too many.

The cost of the extras was about £120.

I sent the extras back as I thought it was the done thing.

I doesn't take too many of these types of mistakes to start eating in to profit.

Cheers

Paul

Icebox
Tippler

Post by Icebox » Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:26 pm

I ordered 2 King Junior kegs from them on May 28 and they arrive within 3 days with no problem, thankfully I used Paypal.

Icebox

f00b4r
Site Admin

Post by f00b4r » Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:32 pm

Good to know.

Icebox
Tippler

Post by Icebox » Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:05 pm

f00b4r wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:32 pm
Good to know.
I'm not so sure now f00b4r, I've just come across this on Young's site.....https://www.youngsgroup.co.uk/?layout=edit&id=23

You may have seen it?? make of it what you will..maybe I was lucky??? :shock:

Icebox