Darlington, Northallerton, middlesbrough.

A forum for Home Brew clubs to publicise themselves. Please start a new topic for each club and include your region in the thread title. Not intended for advertising meetings, which should go in the 'Events' forum.
Mjr6313
Piss Artist

Darlington, Northallerton, middlesbrough.

Post by Mjr6313 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:02 pm

Looking for any clubs around this area, the "current" darlington club has failed to respond to my willingness to join so I'm left to assume it has disbanded. If not I'm willing to set one up but I need interested brewers. Beer, Wine and other brews up for it. I make all kinds of things so don't feel its just for beer.
My wife wanted me to get a hobby now I make beer. She says I'm always in my shed I KEEP TELLING HER IT WAS HER IDEA.

Jim
Site Admin

Re: Darlington, Northallerton, middlesbrough.

Post by Jim » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:05 am

There's a North East one which has a few members that post here. See viewtopic.php?f=21&t=81631

If you're in Darlo it might be a bit far to come though.
NURSE!! He's out of bed again!

JBK on Facebook
JBK on Twitter

Mjr6313
Piss Artist

Re: Darlington, Northallerton, middlesbrough.

Post by Mjr6313 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:28 pm

I don't drive so it's a bit out of my way. I did consider it for a day but decided setting up a new one would be easier I know a brewery near me who would welcome brewers.
My wife wanted me to get a hobby now I make beer. She says I'm always in my shed I KEEP TELLING HER IT WAS HER IDEA.