Brewing clubs

A forum for Home Brew clubs to publicise themselves. Please start a new topic for each club and include your region in the thread title. Not intended for advertising meetings, which should go in the 'Events' forum.
Chippy
Sober

Brewing clubs

Post by Chippy » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:09 pm

I am interested to know if there are any Home Brewing clubs in the Guildford Woking Aldershot areas, and also if there are any home brewer's in these areas interested in starting one.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

spook100
Piss Artist

Re: Brewing clubs

Post by spook100 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:53 pm

I am near Haslemere so not too far from you. I have previous ly asked about brewing clubs in this area but had a similar response to you. If you want to set something up then I may be interested. PM me.
A fine beer may be judged with only one sip, but it's better to be thoroughly sure.

Chippy
Sober

Re: Brewing clubs

Post by Chippy » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:12 pm

[quote="spook100"]I am near Haslemere so not too far from you. I have previous ly asked about brewing clubs in this area but had a similar response to you. If you want to set something up then I may be interested. PM me.[/quote]Hi Spook. Yes I would be interested, we are quite close so possibly meet up and swap some ideas?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk