Hooligans Swiss Lager

Try some of these great recipes out, or share your favourite brew with other forumees!
Matt12398

Re: Hooligans Swiss Lager

Post by Matt12398 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:05 pm

Alternatively have a shelf built that sits on the compressor hump and put a low wattage tube heater underneath the shelf.

Pinto
Falling off the Barstool

Re: Hooligans Swiss Lager

Post by Pinto » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:02 am

Felt like spending some money tonight :lol: ....so..... I've registered with brewuk and placed my first order.

Going to be a few firsts for me - i've ordered 8oz of starsan so im looking forwards to easy sanitising for my upcoming brew days, and also ordered a vial of Whitelabs WLP885 (Zurich lager) for this brew to keep it authentic :)

Reading back on this post, it seems that i've lucked out in getting hold of the 885 so im going to share the love and offer (if interested) a vial split of this yeast to a couple of lucky brewers - any takers ? Would be nice to do an exchange - I'd like to get hold of some WLP002 (fullers) for some future brews (or anything interesting you might have to swap too ?).
Primary 1: Nonthing
Primary 2 : Nothing
Primary 3 : None
Secondary 1 : Empty
Secondary 1 : None
DJ(1) : Nowt
DJ(2) : N'otin....
In the Keg : Nada
Conditioning : Nowt
In the bottle : Cinnamonator TC, Apple Boost Cider, Apple & Strawberry Cider
Planning : AG #5 - Galaxy Pale (re-brew) / #6 - Alco-Brau (Special Brew Clone) / #7 Something belgian...
Projects : Mini-brew (12l brew length kit) nearly ready :D

Join the BrewChat - open minds and adults only ;) - Click here