New Kegland pulley / flow control disconnects / mini tap

The forum for discussing all kinds of brewing paraphernalia.
f00b4r
Site Admin

New Kegland pulley / flow control disconnects / mini tap

Post by f00b4r » Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:47 pm

Kegland have a couple of new videos up on You Tube, showing their new 4x pulley system with auto locking (good for those BIAB brewers or those malt pipes of the all in one systems vessel systems).
The new flow control disconnects look pretty good too and will probably much cheaper than the stainless steel ones they were doing before (cheap enough to play around with anyway). They are probably more sanitary and easy to clean too, I saw one of our members took one of the SS ones completely apart, including the bearings etc, and they were not impressed with the gunk in there. On the end of the FC disconnect video they also show some computer drawings of the mini taps they plan to bring out later this year, they plug direct into the fc disconnects and would be great for portable setups IF they work as planned.
If you have not seen their new disconnects then it is worth a look as they have redesigned them compared to the usual copies and they are very low profile with push fit built in (although they don't come in 3/16" and you will still need an adapter on the beer side if you want to use that line size).
Anyone tried the new style disconnects yet and if so what do you think of them?

ben034
Steady Drinker

Re: New Kegland pulley / flow control disconnects / mini tap

Post by ben034 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:10 pm

I've got some of the new disconnects and the small size is great. I find that they don't push on or slide off as easily as the grey/black ones. They don't seem to "click" when pushed in. Worth it for my small setup though.