50 litre Elite Stainless Fabrications 3 vessel system

Members may post private ads for equipment etc here. Brewing-related items only. PLEASE INCLUDE THE ASKING PRICE AND POSTAGE COSTS. ENTRIES WILL BE PRUNED AFTER 60 DAYS.
Digby
Piss Artist

50 litre Elite Stainless Fabrications 3 vessel system

Post by Digby » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:23 pm

Hi folks,

I have owned this for several years and had some great brew days, but I am not brewing the volume any more so probably time to move it on.

A beautifully built 3 vessel system with insulated vessels. Elements in HLT and copper are 3Kw immersion elements so you need to ideally plug them in to different circuits or not at the same time.

I replaced the original copper pipe with the silicon ones with camlock fittings, upgraded the pump to one that can handle boiling wort and stuck additional foam insulation to the underside of the vessels too.

It comes on a wheeled trolley so you can manouvre it or even trundle it outside for a summer brew day on the patio.

I have made everything from imperial stouts to session pales and it has taught me loads, but now I mainly brew small batches using the Grainfather.

I have no real idea of how much this is worth as they don't seem to crop up very often. I recall I paid around £1000 back in the day, and advice welcome!

I will get some more photos at the weekend showing the home made counterflow chiller that I will also include along with the pipes and everything you need. I even have a fairly decent Beersmith profile for it too!

Get in touch if you need to know anything in the meantime.

Matt

ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Last edited by Digby on Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Digby
Piss Artist

Re: 50 litre Elite Stainless Fabrications 3 vessel system

Post by Digby » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:40 pm

Just a couple of answers to private messages received so far...

Yes I am happy to consider an offer and rhe £1k was just what I paid at the time. Not expecting to get this back!

When I collected it I hired a SWB Transit for a day. The HLT unbolts allowing the trolley with the other vessels to fit in ok.

More photos at the weekend.

Matt

Digby
Piss Artist

Post by Digby » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:08 pm

Hi folks,

I trundled the kit out to get some more photos. Elite Stainless Fabrications put the same attention to detail into this small kit as to a lot of their commercial stuff. They supplied Verdant, Elusive and many others with their equipment! Made in England by skilled workers.

Wonderfully insulated bottom-draining vessels, a decent false bottom on the mash tun and an effective hop filter on the copper. The elements are easy to swap if needed and as mentioned before, 2 short hoses and one longer one included that allow pumping between vessels and through the chiller to fermenter.

The counterflow chiller is also included in the sale. It is rustic but works very well. The plate chiller attached to the framework came with the brewery and can be included for the right price.

I will be advertising on Facebook and probably Ebay shortly. My gut feeling is to put it up there for £700 and see how it goes, but happy to discuss and get advice. The new equivalent of this kit is, as far as I know, around three times this amount.

If the photos don't show (I am uploading from my phone via Tapatalk) please let me know and I will use the web interface.

Regards,

MattImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Digby
Piss Artist

Post by Digby » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:02 pm

The other obvious detail I forgot to mention was that I am based in Essex.

Matt