"Total Hardness"?

(That's water to the rest of us!) Beer is about 95% water, so if you want to discuss water treatment, filtering etc this is the place to do it!
PeeBee
Under the Table

Re: "Total Hardness"?

Post by PeeBee » Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:07 am

Eric wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:22 am
... I still cannot see how increasing nitrates, nitrites or whatever aditional anion can reduce the anion total from 1.49 meq/L to 1.37 meq/L.
"Present tense" so I'm assuming you still cannot see how increasing nitrates reduces anions? It would confuse me too. But I'm not increasing, I'm decreasing. 1 and 3 year olds have obviously mashed your head entirely. (I think my head has an automatic safety switch-off when faced with those situations).

Or else I am still mixing up me anions and cations as nowt like that is beyond me.

Thanks for clearing up the US "Wards" "NO3-N" (and "SO4-S" too) confusion.
Cask-conditioned style ale out of a keg/Cornie (the "treatise"): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwzEv5 ... rDKRMjcO1g
Water report demystified (the "Defuddler"; removes the nonsense!): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

PeeBee
Under the Table

Post by PeeBee » Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:25 pm

As penance for getting "Hardness" badly wrong, I've collected together this bit of summary, which includes the frankly daft and confusing (and often misinterpreted) "as CaCO3". This might be taken as an instructional post, but really, it's for me to try and purge silly ideas out of my head.

"Hardness" is an old arcane way of expressing a quality of water; with soap and lather! But more recently can be described as the sum of Calcium and Magnesium ions in the water. It should include "heavier" (atomically) cations than these two, but the effect of these heavier cations on "hardness" is minimal to the point of usually being ignored.

The sum of Calcium and Magnesium ions is "Total Hardness". "Total Hardness" can be broken down into "Temporary" and "Permanent" Hardness. Temporary Hardness can be largely (not completely) precipitated out of the water by boiling. Boiling out isn't a very accurate technique, so it can be described as the amount of Carbonate and Bicarbonate anions in the water. "Permanant Hardness" by predominantly (in drinking water) the amount of Sulphate and Chloride anions (associated with hardness cations) in the water.

"Alkalinity" is a quite different subject to "Hardness" and has more up-to-date analytically definable definitions. The two subjects should not be mixed. However, a large contributor of "Alkalinity" is often Carbonate and Bicarbonate anions. In many drinking waters (such as in UK) the "temporary hardness" is almost (or is) entirely responsible for alkalinity. Hence, you often see, when convenient and for simplicity, "Alkalinity" = "Temporary Hardness"!

"Hardness" (and "Alkalinity"!) can be measured "as CaCO3". It is nothing to do with "CaCO3", it is just horribly confusing that "CaCO3" is often associated with "Hardness" too. "CaCO3" just happens to have a molar mass (weight) of "100" which makes things easy in calculations (especially if working with a pen and paper). Here's an example with Magnesium ions (no "CaCO3" in them!):

Molar Mass of Magnesium [Mg²+] = 24.3 ... Mass of CaCO3 divided by mass of Magnesium = 100/24.3 = 4.1
(blah, blah, blah)
1.2mg/L x 4.1 = 4.9mg/L as CaCO3
(1.2mg/L comes from my water analysis).

Do the same for 19.7mg/L Calcium [Ca²+] which has a "molar mass" of 40.1 (100/40.1=2.5):
19.7mg/L x 2.5 = 49.3mg/L as CaCO3
(19.7mg/L also comes from my water analysis).

As both Mg and Ca are now in common units ...

Total Hardness (my tap water) = 4.9 + 49.3 = 54.2mg/L as CaCO3

Slightly less than the reported figure (54.54mg/L as CaCO3) but I took the shortcut of only counting Mg & Ca. You often do come across this "short-cutting" in real water reports.

Blimey, it's almost useful this "as CaCO3" nonsense. And almost comprehensible as an alternative to meq/L, mval and mmol baloney. But try and figure out your Calcium from an "as CaCO3" and you will be doomed to fail! (Some do try it!). If things were measured "as" Unobtanium Illudide (molar weight exactly 100) everything would be much easier. But I'm probably missing a point of using "as CaCO3"?
Cask-conditioned style ale out of a keg/Cornie (the "treatise"): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwzEv5 ... rDKRMjcO1g
Water report demystified (the "Defuddler"; removes the nonsense!): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

PeeBee
Under the Table

Post by PeeBee » Sat May 06, 2023 10:51 am

Continuing my newest pet rant, I was ranting on this subject on another forum (THBF). I'll repeat it here 'cos it made some handy points.

I also failed to raise any comments from incensed readers on that forum too! Does everyone know this stuff and just hoping my ranting will blow itself out eventually? It's not the impression I'm getting, so, for those in-the-dark (as I was until just recently) here goes ...

The following was discussing another Dwr Cymru "zone" in South Wales, not the North like mine, but pretty "soft" all the same:
1034 G15 Sketty - Gower Zone.jpg
1034 G15 Sketty - Gower Zone.jpg (98.19 KiB) Viewed 4003 times
The summary page from Dwr Cymru has got pretty useful recently. Just about all you need and without having to trawl through the analysis lists. But you can cut it down a wee bit more (I've recently been going through my report and found some useful shortcuts):

Let's start with "Hardness", the traditional arcane method of describing water and the one many UK old hands at brewing relied on. It takes up a block of six squares in your report.

"Hardness [Calcium] (mg/l)" at "39.00". It's actually a figure "as CaCO3" (this will be fun because there is no CaCO3 in your water). Take your "Calcium (mg/l)" and multiply it by the "magic number" of 2.5 ... 15.5 x 2.5 = 38.75. Cor, that's close to "39.00"!

"Hardness [Magnesium] (mg/l)". Heck, it's blank! Never mind, take your "Magnesium (mg/l)" figure and multiply it by the magic number for Magnesium (4.1) ... 1.31 x 4.1 = 5.37. That'll do (I hate blank boxes!).

Add those two together ... 38.75 + 5.37 = 44.12. Isn't that similar to "Hardness [Total] (mg/l)" at "45.08"? The proper figure is a tiny bit higher because it's counting metals (cations) that are pretty insignificant in tap water.

These are an example of how the "as CaCO3" nonsense can be useful (if you've only got a pencil and paper to work with).

The other three (e.g. "Hardness [English] (°eH)") are just variations on displaying the "Hardness [Total]" figure.

Eee, that was fun. Now, forget all of it ... you don't need any of it! You've got all you need in the remaining nine boxes, the "Bicarbonate (mg/l)" and "Alkalinity [blah, blah] (mg/l as CaCO3)" covers all you might have gleaned from arcane "Hardness".
Some extra points:

If you see "as CaCO3", or even just "CaCO3", the amounts are imaginary, they are not real, don't use them as if they are! If using a water calculator (you should!) it may require "Alkalinity" to be entered "as CaCO3"; so be it if that's what it wants.

The Dwr Cymru report doesn't even mention their "Hardness" values are "as CaCO3" (eg - "Hardness [Total] (mg/l)" ... but they are"). Perhaps Dwr Cymru are embarrassed to admit they are using an imaginary unit?

"Hardness" is useful to get an idea of the water at a glance, but don't use it at all for any detail and in-depth analysis.

PeeBee
Under the Table

Post by PeeBee » Sat May 06, 2023 11:42 am

I often say "Alkalinity" = "Bicarbonate" for tap water. But it took me a bit of head-scratching to figure that out in "proof" form. From www.homebrewersassociation.org:

Silver_Is_Money (Brewer)
Re: CaCO3 * 1.22 = HC03?
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2021, 02:03:51 pm »

It is a ratio of equivalent weights (EQ Wt).

MW of CaCO3 = 100.0869 g./mole
Valence of Ca++ = 2
Therefore EQ Wt = 100.0869/2 = 50.04345 g./Eq

MW of HCO3- = 61.01684 g./mole
Valence = 1
Therefore Eq Wt = 61.01684 g./Eq

61.01684/50.04345 = 1.21928
So, "Halve it" to account for that valancy blather! ... 50/61 = 0.82 (magic number for Bicarbonate). (Note: "50" here, not "100"!)

Bicarbonate (mg/l) x "magic number" = Alkalinity (mg/l as CaCO3) ... or:

24.68 x 0.82 = 20.24 (bicarbonate amount from summary report in last post)

Amazing!
Last edited by PeeBee on Sat May 06, 2023 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PeeBee
Under the Table

Post by PeeBee » Sat May 06, 2023 12:51 pm

Letting a calculator (Bru'n Water in this case) do the hard work ...
snip.jpg
snip.jpg (99.76 KiB) Viewed 3997 times
I still find it "Amazing"!

Eric
Even further under the Table

Post by Eric » Mon May 08, 2023 2:54 pm

Some extra points:

If you see "as CaCO3", or even just "CaCO3", the amounts are imaginary, they are not real, don't use them as if they are! If using a water calculator (you should!) it may require "Alkalinity" to be entered "as CaCO3"; so be it if that's what it wants.
I would suggest replacing the word "imaginary", by "equivalent". Such can be real, just as can be the square root of -1 when there is a particular type of mathematical problem to resolve. The difficulty is only in the way our minds have been instructed thus far.
The Dwr Cymru report doesn't even mention their "Hardness" values are "as CaCO3" (eg - "Hardness [Total] (mg/l)" ... but they are"). Perhaps Dwr Cymru are embarrassed to admit they are using an imaginary unit?
CharringtonW-page-001.jpg
CharringtonW-page-001.jpg (61.14 KiB) Viewed 3960 times
That's how it once was, a water sample heated and evaporated, then the dry solids analysed. Those units were later replaced, and for simplicity, hardness, permanent and temporary, were standardised in terms of calcium carbonate in milligrams per litre, and maybe 20 or 30 years later any need to state units was practically redundant. That remained uncontentious for maybe a century until in a place without a contiguous legitimate brewing science record, some amateurs introduced another unit for alkalinity.
"Hardness" is useful to get an idea of the water at a glance, but don't use it at all for any detail and in-depth analysis.
Indeed it is. An experienced brewer won't bothered with hardness, rather a full analysis of major ion content. For a rough comparison there is need to know hardness, if only for the inevitable question about hardness by others.

For a brewer, hardness is a measure of the calcium and magnesium in their water. Magnesium provides more hardness than a similar weight of calcium, about 2/3rds more, but a brewer doesn't worry about that.
Alkalinity is what a brewer needs to know, the amount present in brewing liquor can wreck or make a beer. Alkalinity can be found in several forms and might not only be present in association with calcium and magnesium. For example, alkalinity can be added using sodium carbonate or sodium bicarbonate by those with soft or RO water brewing a dark beer. Some countries' Municipal supplies are softened by ion exchange to replace calcium and magnesium with sodium, but alkalinity remains unchanged and won't be reduced by boiling.

Q. So how can we find out what level of alkalinity is present in our water?
A. It can be measured against the amount of acid required to reduce it to zero.

Titrating highly alkaline water with acid causes pH to fall, but with no direct relationship between pH and alkalinity, so it is necessary to titrate until the last vestiges of alkalinity are eliminated. This point varies marginally depending upon the the total compounds present, but pH 4.4 is near enough for any brewing process. It is possible to derive the actual inflexion point on the titration curve where it may be presumed alkalinity was extinguished, but unless someone is particularly interested in that derivation, no more will be offered.

Some take the advice to treat their liquor to a particular pH for mashing and sparging. While this is better than making no correction, there will not be equal alkalinities in different waters treated this way. My water treated this way to pH 5 and a bit can have more than twice the alkalinity of water supply to our daughter treated in the same fashion.

One beauty of using CaCO3 is that its molecular weight is (in rounded numbers) 100, the calcium 40, and the carbonate 60, easy to remember. Another is if we measure all alkalinity as CaCO3 whether it be associated with sodium or magnesium or anything else, it is simpler to determine the effect of acid(s) used to reduce alkalinity and/or the influence of that particular level of alkalinity in a mash or during a sparge.

Master this, and the rest falls neatly into place one step at a time.
Without patience, life becomes difficult and the sooner it's finished, the better.

PeeBee
Under the Table

Post by PeeBee » Tue May 09, 2023 8:58 am

Eric! You're doing me a bit of an injustice there ...
Eric wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:09 pm
It was much more simplistic before the Americans invented modern brewing. ...
I'm trying to follow your comment and get things back to a more simplistic view. But at the same time encompass some of the good shown us by the crazed, over-enthusiastic rabbiting about "water".

Take "CaCO3". I'm quite sure there is good reason and useful benefit to the "CaCO3" stuff. But it's confusing to a lot of people. They try to derive their Calcium content of their water from it (damn it, so did I a few years back!). They believe there really is chalk (CaCO3) in their water. "Imaginary" might be a bit strong to use, but perhaps it will hammer home the reality better. We can manage well without it; but as I've mentioned, it can be a valuable tool for the "pen and paper brigade" (now who might I have been referring to when I wrote that?).

And "Alkainity": I've always been careful to keep mentioning that I'm referring to tap water, or drinking water, in the UK (though the last time was four or five of my posts back). And in such circumstances, I'm very correct to say "Alkalinity" = "Temporary Hardness" = "Bicarbonate". Anyone in other countries, using exotic water supplies (including RO water) can figure it out themselves.

My own cockup with "Hardness" I eventually tracked to having never used "Hardness" except as "Temporary Hardness". I'd unknowingly stepped outside my comfort zone. For 40 years I'd been brewing without reference to "Hardness". I see no harm in continuing that philosophy.

While banging on about Hardness I did rediscover the massive thread Ro or tap. Almost three and a half years old, and really the start of me understanding this water bumph. You helped me out a lot then (so you've only yourself to blame for the monster you've created?) ... thanks! :D Some hope for others currently starting to struggle with this water lark?

Eric

Post by Eric » Tue May 09, 2023 10:56 pm

But it's confusing to a lot of people.
Yes, as it once did me. But it's a hurdle that has to be understood and overcome before progressing, just as Becher's Brook and The Chair must be cleared to finish The Grand National.

What on God's good earth is wrong with measuring hardness in terms of CaCO3? The water used for my last brew was determined to contain 86.2 mg/L calcium and 40.8 mg/L magnesium which provides a total hardness of 383 mg/L as CaCO3. Alternatively it could be said the hardness of that water was 215.5 mg/L as CaCO3 plus 141.6 mg/L as MgCO3. Of course, that was ridiculous, and why would a brewer want to delve into such territory for any merit worthy reason? But transpose this to alkalinity.

As seen, my water has a high magnesium content because it is sourced from an aquifer in magnesian limestone [dolomite CaMg(CO3)2] formed at the rim of the Zechstein Sea as it dried. It can be traced where it surfaces in parts of Northern England as well as by the line of towns famous for their brewing and beers through history. 1 ml of CRS will neutralise 183 mg of CaCO3, so while the alkalinity in my water is high, it is from an even mix of calcium and magnesium, carbonate. Therefore if by titration we measure that alkalinity in terms of mg/L of CaCO3, even though it isn't all that, then it is possible to calculate the amount of CRS required to eliminate whatever proportion of alkalinity we might desire.
I'm very correct to say "Alkalinity" = "Temporary Hardness" = "Bicarbonate".
Well, not always.
Please could you put my alkalinity (250 ppm as CaCO3 with pH 9.0) into that calculator you showed a snip in an earlier post to see what that shows.
Also if you were to add alkalinity in the form of potassium bicarbonate, sodium bicarbonate, those would be bicarbonate, but that addition wouldn't be temporary. Boil the water and it would remain in solution. Using sodium carbonate (which is highly soluble in water) adds no bicarbonate and that alkalinity will be permanent, but no hardness. Softening water by ion exchange replaces calcium and magnesium by sodium, so the water becomes soft, but alkalinity remains the same and becomes permanent. So permanent alkalinity, but no hardness.

Yes, it appears to be crazy, or bewildering, but sodium and potassium salts and carbonates are highly soluble and in bicarbonate form exist as a solid, while calcium salts are more difficult to dissolve, calcium carbonate even more difficult, and calcium bicarbonate cannot exist in solid form. Magnesium is somewhere between those.

Yes, it would be nice if others would join this discussion.
Without patience, life becomes difficult and the sooner it's finished, the better.

PeeBee
Under the Table

Post by PeeBee » Wed May 10, 2023 10:28 am

Eric wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 10:56 pm
[
I'm very correct to say "Alkalinity" = "Temporary Hardness" = "Bicarbonate".
Well, not always.
Please could you put my alkalinity (250 ppm as CaCO3 with pH 9.0) into that calculator you showed a snip in an earlier post to see what that shows.
Also if you were to add alkalinity in the form of potassium bicarbonate, sodium bicarbonate, those would be bicarbonate, but that addition wouldn't be temporary. Boil the water and it would remain in solution. Using sodium carbonate (which is highly soluble in water) adds no bicarbonate and that alkalinity will be permanent, but no hardness. Softening water by ion exchange replaces calcium and magnesium by sodium, so the water becomes soft, but alkalinity remains the same and becomes permanent. So permanent alkalinity, but no hardness.

Yes, it appears to be crazy, or bewildering, but sodium and potassium salts and carbonates are highly soluble and in bicarbonate form exist as a solid, while calcium salts are more difficult to dissolve, calcium carbonate even more difficult, and calcium bicarbonate cannot exist in solid form. Magnesium is somewhere between those.
I've chopped this in two, my head doesn't do more than one subject at a time very well anymore! First the easy bit: Alkalinity:

pH 9.0 is pretty extreme. Up at the legal limit for UK tap water. Yeap, 250ppm as CaCO3 will leave some 13-14ppm CO3 floating about in the water (i.e. not as bicarbonate). Accepted ... I shouldn't have said "... very correct ...".

For those few who are afflicted with such water, I'm sure they know about it and handle it accordingly. And once the water is being made fit for brewing, the "carbonate" is "exiting stage right" pretty damn quick!

After this "diversion" you are slipping back into water additions which I've already dismissed as well off-subject ... I'm only dealing with what comes out of the tap. Anyway, can't think why anyone would add sodium bicarbonate and then want to remove it by boiling? As for using water softeners ...

As a consequence of checking a few things for this reply, I immediately came across this:

Carbonate and Bicarbonate

Strange how I find myself turning to Martin Brungard for backup when I'd been previously taught by many a UK "brewing water expert" to treat him with suspicion? (Yourself - Eric, that is - excluded from that I should add!).

PeeBee
Under the Table

Post by PeeBee » Thu May 11, 2023 12:35 pm

Eric wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 10:56 pm
But it's confusing to a lot of people.
Yes, as it once did me. But it's a hurdle that has to be understood and overcome before progressing, just as Becher's Brook and The Chair must be cleared to finish The Grand National.

What on God's good earth is wrong with measuring hardness in terms of CaCO3? The water used for my last brew was determined to contain 86.2 mg/L calcium and 40.8 mg/L magnesium which provides a total hardness of 383 mg/L as CaCO3. Alternatively it could be said the hardness of that water was 215.5 mg/L as CaCO3 plus 141.6 mg/L as MgCO3. Of course, that was ridiculous, and why would a brewer want to delve into such territory for any merit worthy reason? But transpose this to alkalinity.

As seen, my water has a high magnesium content because it is sourced from an aquifer in magnesian limestone [dolomite CaMg(CO3)2] formed at the rim of the Zechstein Sea as it dried. It can be traced where it surfaces in parts of Northern England as well as by the line of towns famous for their brewing and beers through history. 1 ml of CRS will neutralise 183 mg of CaCO3, so while the alkalinity in my water is high, it is from an even mix of calcium and magnesium, carbonate. Therefore if by titration we measure that alkalinity in terms of mg/L of CaCO3, even though it isn't all that, then it is possible to calculate the amount of CRS required to eliminate whatever proportion of alkalinity we might desire. ...
Part II ...

I'm not arguing that "as CaCO3" does or doesn't do the job. I'm griping because it's thrust on the general public as if they should understand it. And most of the time we don't! We naturally try and use the figures where they won't work and were never intended to work. Not helped by water supply professionals "abbreviating" (even omitting) the term so there's no hint it's referring to an "equivalence".

It's a common flaw with many "professional" workers, "IT" is perhaps the most extreme example, the clever dicks write instructions for their colleagues to understand (and be impressed with?) and completely fail to realise they are talking to the General Public.

It would have been much better if they'd chosen a fictitious name instead of insoluble Calcium Carbonate, like "Unobtanium Illudate" ("UnIlO3", or perhaps "HaRdO3"?), molar mass (weight) exactly 100, and then we (the "uneducated" masses) won't be tempted to use it in daft ways. But it is too late for that.

I don't live (never have?) in a high Magnesium water area (1.2mg/l), but until very recently the waterboard never even reported any Magnesium, deriving the Calcium figure from the Hardness analysis (which includes Magnesium) and reporting that. I suspect some of this still goes on about the UK? But we don't need to be adding Magnesium (malt provides ample for yeast health), perhaps that should be better publicised rather than confusing folk with fictitious chalk amounts. Many reports do include bicarbonate ion (and carbonate when it does exist?), more effort may need directing that way and not to the crazy "as CaCO3" path.

Jocky

Post by Jocky » Thu May 11, 2023 4:57 pm

PeeBee wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 12:35 pm
I'm not arguing that "as CaCO3" does or doesn't do the job. I'm griping because it's thrust on the general public as if they should understand it. And most of the time we don't! We naturally try and use the figures where they won't work and were never intended to work. Not helped by water supply professionals "abbreviating" (even omitting) the term so there's no hint it's referring to an "equivalence".

It's a common flaw with many "professional" workers, "IT" is perhaps the most extreme example, the clever dicks write instructions for their colleagues to understand (and be impressed with?) and completely fail to realise they are talking to the General Public.

It would have been much better if they'd chosen a fictitious name instead of insoluble Calcium Carbonate, like "Unobtanium Illudate" ("UnIlO3", or perhaps "HaRdO3"?), molar mass (weight) exactly 100, and then we (the "uneducated" masses) won't be tempted to use it in daft ways. But it is too late for that.
You could say the same thing about pH as a unit, or many other units. On their own they mean very little, but as a way of providing equivalence and comparison between measures they're very useful.

There's plenty of other measures you could use in place of CaCO3, and they're all as daft. HCO3, grains per gallon, degrees clark, degrees German etc etc.
Ingredients: Water, Barley, Hops, Yeast, Seaweed, Blood, Sweat, The swim bladder of a sturgeon, My enemies tears, Scenes of mild peril, An otter's handbag and Riboflavin.

PeeBee
Under the Table

Post by PeeBee » Thu May 11, 2023 10:54 pm

Jocky wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 4:57 pm
... You could say the same thing about pH as a unit, or many other units. ...
Not really. pH is pH. People who confuse it with anything else are probably beyond help. CaCO3 is ... well, an insoluble lump of rock, a means of expressing something as something else, and ... anything else? One hopes not. People who confuse what is being meant by CaCO3 certainly get my sympathy.

It's a valuable tool for some people, it's also a vast pool of misinformation for many more people. Yet it isn't a necessary tool for understanding water enough to brew beer. So, as homebrewers we do not need to go on-and-on perpetuating this "source of misinformation".

PeeBee
Under the Table

Post by PeeBee » Fri May 12, 2023 10:15 am

PeeBee wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 12:35 pm
... so there's no hint it's referring to an "equivalence". ...
That's another sore point. "Equivalence". Very grand sounding ... but if I was to change that to "pretending it's something it's not" it doesn't sound so grand. Trouble is, Joe Public out there forgets to do the pretending, probably because no-one told him he was supposed to. Pretending multiple things are the same thing is great for working things out, if done correctly, it really simplifies things (provides a "common denominator") but forgetting to do the "pretending" creates enormous confusion, inaccuracy, misinformation ... down-right fantasy!

Leave such mechanisms for the egg-heads. Computers and their calculator programs are rife. Hardly ideal, but if they are providing access to stuff that requires years of training to properly understand, it's a great boon for Joe Public.

Quick illustration of "pretending" (one I've used before): Magnesium Hardness, magnesium contributes "hardness" like calcium so express them in the same units and you can simply add them together to get Total Hardness expressed in the same units. The common unit to use is "CaCO3". Hands-up: How much Magnesium is actually in "CaCO3"?

:)

Eric

Post by Eric » Fri May 12, 2023 1:37 pm

hardness_map.jpg
hardness_map.jpg (385.23 KiB) Viewed 3809 times
I sometimes wonder what other nations have to offer and how accurate theirs is by comparison.

PeeBee
Under the Table

Post by PeeBee » Fri May 12, 2023 2:13 pm

This is Eric's way to make me shut-up! Wave a colourful map in front of me and ...

...nnnnrrrrrrrumph...

...oooooo, that's pretty! I've seen it before but not that BIG. Pretty pretty. Look, I live just ... there ...